Metabolic Cooking Review Ratings
Metabolic Cooking-Penned down by Karine Losier & Dave Ruel `Metablolic COOKING` is a downloadable series of e-books and manuals that claim to have been designed specifically with maximum fat loss in mind. Metabolic Cooking enlists 250 recipes that are easily prepared and use top fat burning ingredients rather than low-calorie food which never seems to satiate your hunger. Available at a Sale price of 47 dollars the series comprises of a 9-cookbook set.
Karine Losier is a psychologist and her husband Dave Ruel is a known fitness cook in North America. Karine claims to know the psychological struggle people have to go through during the weight loss effort; their eating habits and diets and knows how to motivate people in their weight loss endeavor, Dave shares his weight loss and fitness strategies through the recipes, guides and diet plans in the book. Together the husband-wife duo have prepared the `Metabolic Cooking `, a product of each individual of the duo`s expertise. Metabolic Cooking seems like the ultimate fitness and fat loss solution, for now at least. But before you make the purchase it is better you know both the pros and cons of the purchase you intend to make.
Metabolic Cooking, The Thumbs Ups !!!
- All the recipes have been prepared with Metabolic Thermally Charge ingredients; The Metabolic Thermo Charge of food stands for how many calories any body is going to burn just breaking down the nutrients each time it consumes a certain food.
- Usage of Metabolic Neutri-profile system for all its recipes.
- Metabolic Cooking also helps deal with Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon.
- The recipes enlisted require a minimal time for their preparation .
- The groceries used in the recipes are easily available and cheap .
- Metabolic Cooking is a downloadable system .
- There is a 100 percent money-back guarantee within the first 60 days of purchase.
- Clear cooking instructions
Metabolic Cooking, The Thumbs Downs !!!
- The Metabolic Cooking seems to be intended for meat-lovers,primarily . There are vegetarian recipes indeed but a special emphasis seems to be made on the meat eaters and it would be a somewhat problematic purchase for a vegetarian .
- The program does not enlist many exercises one can do along with following a diet plan to get and ideal body shape;the primary focus is on the food one takes.
…So What to do???Huh ?
Keeping aside the two cons (though I admit they are pretty major flaws) the Metabolic Cooking has pretty interesting deals to offer and seems like a safe enough choice to make. I would even recommend the vegetarians to get a copy of it; if it works for them, good enough! If it does not, there is a money-back guarantee!!!